What's our purpose?
we believe in putting people first, making lives better, one release at a time
customers, clients, employees and our community
What are releases?
changing ideas, realised ambitions, changing perspectives
Becoming part of the team
We’re looking for the very best people to join the team, with plenty of personality, a desire to work hard and to have fun.
So, whether you’re a Developer, a Marketer, a finance whizz or a super Project Manager, we are ready to hear from you.
- Runner up Thames Valley Chamber Awards 2023 - Employer of the Year
- Runner up Thames Valley Chamber Awards 2022 - Employer of the Year
- Shortlisted for Oxfordshire Business Awards 2022 - Hays Employer of the Year
- Highly commended in the Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2021 for Apprenticeship Employer of the Year
- Callam Woolgar, one of our apprentices, highly commended in the Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2021
- Rebecca Beet, Winner of the Thames Valley Award, Best Apprentice of the Year 2019
- Winner of the TGI Fridays Business Solutions Business Partner of the Year 2018
- Finalists in the European Software Testing Award for Pizza Hut